Cee’s share your world..the reason I get out of bed every Monday! Yep, it is that special!.
As always, her questions are a pretty color, my answers (while exciting, adventuresome, amazing and bumfuzzling) are a boring color.
The questions C has for us this week are:
1. If you needed to have your vision corrected, would you prefer glasses or contacts? If you do have a vision correction, which do you choose? Well, I wear bifocals. I also have distance, reading and computer glasses. I’d hate to wear bifocal contacts. I did for a few months and they were awful..one reading lens and one distance lens equals “bifocal” contacts. I kept walking into the walls Ii couldn’t focus upon. And, since I got older 9and no longer give a darn if anyone thinks I am cute) I wear all kinds of garish glasses. I like em and never mix them up with anyone else’s glasses.
See? I told you I had a bunch of glasses!
2. Are you more of a cat or a dog person?
umm, both? I have both..they both are equally adored. It’s easier to take a dog for a ride than a cat…usually.
3. If you were to buy a new house or apartment, what would be the top three items on your list?
Money no object to worry about?1. That it is located in Enid.
1. That it is located in Enid.
2. a dishwasher is installed but I still have counter space.
3. a walk-in bathtub for old farts like me!
4. What inspired you this week? my garden, believe it or not. I was able to pick the first two eggplants (aubergines) from their vine and will fix something entirely new and different for dinner tonight!
I’m really hoping that Ggeorge likes whatever I fix as I have 14 baby eggplants growing on the same vine!