Woot! Cheryl over at Rugby843(the bag lady) nominated me for this award! I really like the title of it…I am Unique! Yes, yes, I know, I know….who in their right mind would want to be like me? (Hush now)
I “met” Cheryl when she remarked on a snarky post I wrote a year and a half ago. (she was snarky right back and I fell in love…lol) She has a lovely blog of her own and often blogs about her recovery from bladder cancer, her kids and grand kids, and just the way she thinks and feels about life. I admire the heck out of her..her strength, her humor, her determination.
So, on to the award!
The rules for this award vary, but I’ll copy and paste from her blog: (As I just copied and pasted this from Cheryl!)
1. Link to the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
2. Answer the questions you are given.
3. In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award.
4. Ask the people you nominate 3 new questions.
1. Do you cook or bake? What is the best dish you make? Both. I bake bread. I have made pies before but I stink at making pie crust. I bake cookies, brownies, cakes,…especially fruit cakes. Not the Christmas loaves of ickiness but lovely two to three layers of fruity goodness…like chocolate/cherry or orange/cranberry..or pineapple/white chocolate.
I also cook. I make a lasagna that people beg me to make so I can only assume they like it. I suppose the lasagna is the “best” dish I make.
2. How many pets have you had in your lifetime and what were they? oh golly. Let’s see……all together as just one number it looks like I lived in a barn! Gosh, there were 53. There were a few birds, a bunch of guinea pigs, mice, cats, dogs, a pig, two goats and a chameleon in there.
3. How did you develop your blog style? Ok, ya got me. Do I have a style? I have no clue how to answer this one. I write to babble, to remind myself there are humans in the world around me, to save memories for my sons. I need someone else to describe whatever style I may or may not have as I can not….dang it Cheryl! Well, at least now I have a question to ask my poor nominees!
(If you have an award free blog, no worries. Just move on to other stuff)
I need to say “DANG, Cheryl!” yet again as she swiped some of the people I was going to nominate with HER nominations! dag nab it!
and anyone that wants this award and has a “unique” blog, take it! Okay, now for the questions for the nominees:
1. What is Suze’s blog “style” (Okay this is a fake question!) ((but you can answer it if ya want!))
the REAL 1: Can you remember the first story you ever wrote? Can you remember what triggered you to write it?
2: As a writer, what is more satisfying to you: the readers, the followers, sharing your work, writing?
3. What is the last movie you saw, and what did you like or dislike about it?
Okay…….that’s it! Thanks Cheryl, and all givers of the award before it wandered its way into my blog!