Oh dear. Once again that crazy woman from Freezingland is making me write a post!
Yes, Cyranny nominated me for an Inspirational Blogger Award and now I have to answer questions that I would probably much rather never answer because I will embarrass my children!
Except I don’t actually MIND embarrassing my children. After all, they embarrassed me enormously during the raising of them. (yes Robert, you did too! Remember the time you asked that man with the enormous beer belly when his baby was due? Remember Richard when you proudly told all your kindergarten friends that I danced naked in a bar?) ((I wasn’t naked either! I had on a really nice bikini!))
Anyway, there are once again rules to follow. And Cyr KNOWS how much I hate rules! I am pretty sure that she nominated me only BECAUSE I HATE RULES!!!
- Answer five questions posed by the person nominating you. (DANG IT!)
- Give one random fact about yourself.
- Link back to the blog of the person nomination you.
- Link back to Cyranny (Cyranny’s Cove)
- Nominate 5 blogs to receive this award
- Pose them 5 questions of your own devising (Four personal, one stupid/fun)
Cyranny’s five questions are;
- Would you rather know when you’ll die the day before, so you can do whatever you’d wish to do… Or not know until the last second? Yes, I would want to know. I have stuff to do..and I would want to plan how George would find me. I would HAVE to go buy a new nightgown, change the sheets and get my hair done professionally for a change so I look good. Then I need to clean up all the junk that is lying around the house. can’t have the mortuary guys see those dirty dishes in the sink or the laundry piled up!
- Name one movie that made a real difference in your life, and tell me why? “The Days of Wine and Roses”
I am an alcoholic. I realized it when I recognized myself in this movie. I got (and stayed) sober.
3. Do you have a hidden talent (I bet you do… think hard)? Okay, I thought really REALLY hard and I haven’t got a clue whether or not I have a hidden talent. I can sing, I can sew really well…I can get into trouble extremely easily. I don’t think the last thing is a talent although George said it is.
Would you prefer an extra hour per day, or 1000$ in your bank account? (I know, we discussed that with Danny, once) Oh, I want that money. Not an incredible amount of it. I would be ecstatic with just an extra $100.00 a month.
Which is your favorite finger? Why? Lady fingers!
Okay, okay….I know that isn’t what you were asking! sigh…can’t get away with anything here…finger. Favorite finger? well heck. okay…I choose….any finger wearing a ring! yep, I am one of those oddballs that wears a lot of rings. Well, at least when I think about it. I have a ring on my thumb and ring finger on each hand and my pinky finger and my middle finger of my left hand. I’d wear more but I also wear them on my toes so do toes count here?
Okay, I made it! Now to nominate people and ask my own questions.
Nominations: (dang Cyr, ya swiped three of the ones I was going to nominate!)
My questions to you:
- What would your perfect blogging/writing room look like?
- When people come to you for help, what do they usually want help with?
- Who has impressed you most with what they’ve accomplished?
- What is the most annoying question that people ask you?
- As the only human left on Earth, what would you do?
In Cyranny’s own words “Game on, now…You’re IT!”