Really good advice! reblog of MHZADA. please comment on his blog and not this one!
Death is scary. We can’t change that. But we have a chance to live fully right now—and we can do that by ensuring we don’t have to say these things at the end.
- Why I did not travel. And going on more trips.
- Why worrying about what others thought about me.
- Choosing and spending life in the wrong job over the one I really wanted.
- Not taking care of my health when I had the chance.
- I never pursued my dreams and aspirations.
- I worked too much and never made time for my family.
- I should have made more time for my friends.
- I should have said ‘I love you’ a lot more.
- I wish I had not spent so much time working. Not enjoying the life.
- I should have spoken my mind instead of holding back and resenting things.
- I should have been the bigger…
View original post 135 more words