Cee seems to be having puter problems and since I haven;’t seen her questions for Share Your World, I am just making up my own. Now should she post some, those too shall be answered! Yes, I am bored again.
My questions to me (and anyone else that wants to do this)
What really makes you laugh?
What combination of toppings makes your perfect pizza?
What is the most thoughtful gift you’ve ever received?
If you could travel back and live in any period of time, when would it be?
what inspired you this week?
1. Sarcastic, dry humor…or Monty Python. Either one will get me snicking and soon guffawing with complete abandon. It is embarrassing (to my children) that I not only know each line from “life of Brian” but that I can’t stop laughing during the recitation of it.
Person: I think it was ‘Blessed are the cheesemakers.’
Mrs. Gregory: What’s so special about the cheesemakers?
Man: Well, obviously it’s not meant to be taken literally; it refers to any manufacturers of dairy products.
Centurion: Well, it’s a joke sir, like Sillius Soddus or Biggus Dickus, Sir.
Pontius Pilate: What’s so funny about Biggus Dickus?
Centurion: Well, it’s a joke name, Sir.
Pontius Pilate: He has a wife, you know. You know what she’s called. She’s called incontinentia, Incontinentia Buttocks.
2. Canadian bacon (which is really a sort of ham, why do Canadians call it bacon?), Bacon (the real bacon, not the Canadain stuff which is already there) and pineapple. Throw a couple of green pepper slices and some onions and life is too good!
3. A photo album with pictures of myself as a small child from my friend Cynthia Nuckles. My childhood photo album had been lost during a mudslide in Los Angeles county a bazillion years ago. When Cynthia found out, she scrounged through her own albums, her brother’s albums and a few neighbors albums…copied all the photos that had me or my siblings or parents in them and put them in a gorgeous leather album. She gave me back my memories.
4. 1132 Scotland. I have a thing for men in kilts…and those medieval dresses made anyone look pretty damned good!
5. I am inspired each and every day by the sunrise…….nothing changed this week.