Okay, I realize that I am scraping the bottom of the barrel here, but I have this need to find the good in everything I possibly can. This finding the good attitude is helpful when we Americans are stuck with a baboon of a president and a congress of his minions. At least it helps ME not go ballistic 47 times a day.
So, there MUST be something terrific about blowing up my blog and losing all my followers, right? Right….Maybe.
A list of bloggery death benefits
- I get to try a new theme! Yep, little funky flowers are gone and instead i have an enormous one with a do not touch button attached.
- I get a “do not touch this’ button….go ahead. don’t push it.
- I get a fresh clean map as all my followers are still searching the interweb to see if I am still breathing!
- I get to see new countries on my map for the first time!
- I have ROMANIA for the very first time! Woohoooo! I bet it is a tiny gymnast! Or a ripped body builder…not sure who else lives in Romania.
- I get to pretend I actually know SOMETHING about computers as i have had to find and use a new theme!
- I get to beg for people to follow me…okay, so that sort of sucks…work with me here!
- I get to figure out how to go from my editor back to the feed so I can read stuff I think I just wrote! and sometimes even FIND what I just wrote!
Now, after seeing all these wonderful benefits….wouldn’t YOU like to blow up you own blog? I could use the company actually.