I have seen this weekly event a bazillion times in the feed of my followed co-bloggers and always thought it was interesting. Today is the day! My first entry into the weekly event!
1. On New Year’s Eve, I __________________.
2. One goal I have for 2018 is ________________________.
3. In 2017, I accomplished .
4. I in 2017.
- Stay at home and read a book, or sew before going to bed. I refuse to stay up late and destroy my ability to actually fall asleep due to insomnia for the next month. It is a holiday created to over-indulge and make an ass of oneself which I refuse to celebrate.
- finish paying off the house and have a mortgage burning barbeque in the backyard.
- almost every goal I had for the year. The plumbing and electrical have been upgraded; the mortgage paid down so the balance is less than 5K; George’s storage shed ordered and due to arrive any day now so that my crafts room can be finished.
- Here’s where my head explodes. I haven’t a clue how to complete this sentence. I blank in 2017….what Suze? I farted? well, I am sure I did a time or two. I ate something bad for me…like cake or pizza? Well yes, I did. I lost three fillings? I made up horrid limericks? I blogged about nothing? All of those I have done. So I guess i have to complete it this way…. “I LIVED in 2017”.