Cyranny nominated me for this award today……thank you sweetie! As she knows, I absolutely adore receiving awards. It’s a chance to talk about my favorite subject for a bit…yes, that would be…ME! (I sure hope you guys know I really am kidding…my favorite subject is Dr. Who).
As with all awards there are rules and things to do. Here we go!
Mystery Blogger Award:
“It’s an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.”
Created by Okoto Enigma.
The rules are:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s).
Cyranny’s questions for the nominees:
- If you wrote the story of your life, what would the title be? Good Lord! I am still Breathing!
- Would you rather be stuck alone on an island, or with someone who gets on your nerves, but provides company? I think I would rather have the annoying person with me on that island…not only would it give me someone to roll my eyes at and snort towards with disgust, but it would encourage me to actually get off my coconut eating rear-end and build a raft so I could escape.
- If you could re-live one day of your life, what would you want to experience again? December 12, 2004……the day I wandered around Jerusalem all by myself. I ate when I was hungry, took pictures of some street kids who followed me around and became my “tour guides”; just wandering through the Muslim Quarter. Talking to shop keepers, visiting mosques and churches, riding a camel up to the street of sighs.
- Would you rather spend vacation in your own town, with a blank check to pay for your expenses, or travel abroad, but on a tight budget? oh, send me overseas. I can travel on less than 5 dollars a day. I want to go to Jordan, and Egypt (again), Belarus just because…….I want to see Canada, Denmark (for Cyranny), Greenland cause one person from there visited me here in the blog. And Scotland, land of my GGF……..
- What advice could you give me, from your blogging experience? ignore trolls. and write what makes you feel good, the heck with stats. They are amorphous and ever changing…….talk with the people who visit your blog..visit theirs. give love without expecting anything in return.
My 3 things
I met my husband, Poor George, in the fourth grade. We’ve been the best of friends ever since.
I would rather go camping with my dogs and best friends than spend time in a five star resort. I’ve done both and the camping is more fun.
I carry a screwdriver, flashlight, trash bags and a measuring tape in my purse at all times. There’s also a needle, thread, some duct tape and a pair of stockings in there. Ya never know when they will come in handy.
and that’s it..I have to break a rule somewhere ……
The questions for my nominees
- If you could have only ONE dream come true, what would you wish for?
- You have written a novel that is about to be made into a movie. The ONE actor or actress that you would NEVER want to play the lead would be? WHY?
- If your mother/father/child asked you to dye your hair pink…would you? why or why not? (that’s the silly one by the way!)
- Why a written blog and not a video blog?
- What is the most important thing you have learned about yourself since you started blogging?
And I hate sharing my own links, but this time will break down and share one….