- I have never been able to _________.
- I wish I could still ___________.
- ___________ is my ideal winter night.
- _____ and___________.
- I have never been able to walk past a homeless person without saying hello and asking if there was anything they needed. Just the acknowledgment that they are SEEN is sometimes enough to cheer them up and feel better about life.
- I wish I could still crochet without pain and tangled yarn. There are so many scarves and afghans still to make and give away.
- Soft and fuzzy pajamas, a cat nearby, the dog on the bed with me and a good book to read while lounging on the bed is my ideal winter night.
- Honesty and compassion. Without these two things we are less than human.