Okay, so I admit it…I squealed like a little girl when I read that Non-Alcoholic Student nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award! Yes, I did….I was thinking I could record the sound and somehow put it into this post, then realized I have absolutely NO IDEA how to do that. And since it would involve computery stuff (of which I have zero clue) I’d better not play around trying to figure it out., This is the last blog site I own after all. I really don’t wish to blow it up like Suziland.
So rules……there are 2 of them…TWO. That’s it. I am left wondering though if I can actually stick to them. I mean really, do people expect ME to follow them all? (Shush Suze)
- Write 7 interesting facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 amazing bloggers for the award.
Dang it……..okay, here goes…except what on Earth can I tell anyone about me that I haven’t already told about me?
7. I once sang backup with Black Oak Arkansas. this song….in a studio……….sigh I had the biggest crush on Tommy Aldridge…….
6. I was a bikini dancer in a bar called Suzie-Q’s in the early 80’s outside of Ft Campbell, Ky.
5. I worked as a docent at the Mary Washington House (George’s mama) in Fredericksburg Virginia. It was great! I’d drive to work in 18th century garb, complete with a hundred (it felt like a hundred) petticoats and a mob cap, driving a stick shift VW. You had to be REALLY coordinated to drive while wearing those dresses!
4. I worked at Scarborough Faire in Waxahachie, Tx for two summers selling garb I had created and sewn.
3. I have lived through 8 hurricanes, two forest fires, 2 landslides, one tornado, 1 mudslide, numerous earthquakes and four floods. I’m pretty sure I am due for a break anytime now.
2. My hair has been brown, red, blonde, white, pink, purple, turquoise, and I was bald. Now, it is just plain white. I am thinking bald is the way to go.
1. I’d rather go yard saleing than have a shopping spree at a high end store..I’d rather go camping than spend time at a resort…and I’d rather ride a camel than take a bus.
Fifteen nominees huh? Okay, totally skipping the fifteen names here. If you followed me since December 1st, 2018 then YOU are nominated. Each and every one of you! You know who you are. All of you deserve the chance to babble about yourselves and we all want to read whatever you babble about!