a few rules and the focus of the weekly post:
- Interpret the prompt the way you like and write a piece of prose or poetry, fiction or non- fiction, anything that suits you.
- There are no length restrictions.
- Create Pingbacks to weekly posts so that I can add your piece to the weekly round-ups. You can comment directly on the weekly post also.
- Tag your post letitbleed to make it easier for other bloggers to find it in the Reader.
- Read other participants’ work and let them know your views.
The first thing that popped into my mind was my two pets total dedication to each other. Dogs and cats supposedly do not “like’ each other. These two adore each other and if one is in the house the other one is snuggled up against him. If Pye yopwls at another cat outside, Gunnar immediately starts grumbling and rushes off to “save” Pye. If Gunnar barks at something, Pye comes rushing in to help. I wish humans got along as well as these two.