I love awards……….I am one of “those bloggers” and darned proud of it. I don’t see awards as just crazy bloggery chain letters like a lot of people do…I see them as someone actually READ MY POSTS AND LIKED THEM!
So thank you so very much Cheryl over at Rugby843! It’s always nice to read these awards as I learn so much about the people that I stalk…ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, follow!
Look at THAT! I actually followed one of the rules! WOOT!
Okay, so I have to find seven things about me that I haven’t shared yet….is there anything I haven’t shared?
- I would rather do anything…go to the dentist, have a mammogram..eat BUGS…….than go shopping! Unless it is a hardware store…then all bets are off and I may come out eventually.
- I once serenaded my nurse Carlos with a song from Evita at 2 am in the cardiac intensive care floor of the Austin Heart Hospital…I was highly medicated at the time, wandering the halls of the floor, dragging my IV behind me…and yes, I WAS wearing one of those lovely hospital gowns that never close in back!
- Despite all observations to the contrary I am a shy person.
- I really LIKE smoking a fine cigar after a good meal…but George won’t let me.
- I know every single line from “The Rocky Horror Picture Show” and can actually dance the time warp!
- I refuse to eat green jello.
- I poked a sleeping wolverine with a stick to see if it was alive…in my defense, I didn’t know it WAS a wolverine until it woke up.
yea…I poked one of THOSE!
Okay…my nominees for this wonderful award that means i read your posts and LIKE THEM are……………..drum roll please………
Tessa of Tessa Can Do It!
S.E.Taylor of Sibple
Sandra of what Sandra thinks
Robert of the non-alcoholic student
Sparky Jen of sparkyjen.com/
I don’t know if any of you accept awards…well that’s not quite true..I KNOW a couple of you do. If not, take this as the compliment it is meant to be!