McGuffy’s Reader and 15andmeowing host the friendly fill-ins….a grouping of sentences that you complete with your own words. Sometimes they are silly, sometimes sweet..always make for interesting posts.
the fillins for this week are:
1. I am the _________________ in my family.
2. I have __________________ sibling(s).
3. I am looking forward to this Spring.
4. The first sign of Spring this year was .
1. “black sheep”…..you can go through my archives and see multiple posts on why. sigh
2. 2 brothers and a sister. Then there is the addict I no longer acknowledge.
3. I am looking forward to finishing my craft/guest/computer/tv room this Spring so I can get out of the house and go plant a veggie garden!
4. The first sign of Spring this year was the flowering of the Bradford Pear trees all over town.