sorry I haven’t been blogging so much lately.
I have been busy though, and amazingly have yet to be arrested.
I actually DO expect the dudes in black with those tiny ties and big sunglasses to show up on my front porch….but I digress.
I have been :
- tweeting the orange baboon daily..responding to his each and every tweet and reminding him what a complete ass he is.
- tweeting, writing letters and calling (yes, I charged my phone!) each senator and congressman on a daily basis..expounding upon what morons they are for following the baboon’s policies.
- visiting the idiot’s offices here when they are in town..again reminding them who they work for, reminding them I have a voter card and know how to use it, asking questions that make them angry and defensive, and stating exactly what I expect them to do.
- Distributing voter registration packets to the home bound, the disenfranchised, the homeless and the recovering…….and offering them rides to vote should they need it.
- tweeting, calling, writing letters to companies that spend money on our idiot congressmen and senators, telling them exactly why I will no longer be making purchases..unless and until they stop supporting morons.
And, I have to admit…feeling as if I am doing Nothing……..nothing at all worthwhile as more and more people are thrown into jail for misdemeanors and having their children thrown into concentration camps.
This morning I started tweeting, emailing and calling Ivanka, Melania and every living First Lady requesting they get involved to stop this horror our baboon calls ‘following the law”.
And I still feel as if there must be something more I can do…if I only knew what it was.