Monday morning and Cee’s Share your world just plain go together….here’s this weeks entry!
As always, Cee’s questions are pretty and my answers aren’t………oh, double entendre! WOOT!
In regards to puzzle what’s your choice: jigsaw, crossword, word search, mazes, logic or numeric puzzles, something else, or nothing?
List at least five favorite treats and it doesn’t necessarily have to be food.
What is your favorite type of dog? (can be anything from a specific breed, a stuffed animal or character in a movie)
What did you appreciate or what made you smile this past week? Feel free to use a quote, a photo, a story, or even a combination.
Are we talking about paper puzzles? Because the most fun I ever had was at a Renaissance Faire in the Maze. It was at Scarborough Faire in Texas, and the boxwood maze was humongous! A bunch of us (yes in period costume) wandered through the maze for well over two hours. We managed to find the center, but getting out again wasn’t so easy. Of course it didn’t help that we were laughing the whole time we were lost in there, nor did wearing period costume help when trying to force our way through some bushes!
Five treats huh?
- spending time with Angie and her dogs..whether it is doing laundry, sweeping floors, camping, shopping, or just town hopping, she makes every day so much better. Her sense of humor is just as warped as mine and we can spend hours laughing over nothing.
- air conditioning. yep, you heard me. I am so grateful that we have a could of small window units. There is nothing better than working up a sweat outside then coming in to COLD air………..heaven!
- a reece’s cup…two is a celebration, and more than that is heaven on earth.
- CAMPING! There is nowhere I would rather be, frankly, than outside at a state park. Throw in the dogs, my hubby, Angie and her two dogs (I suppose I should stick Garry in their too….just kidding Ang) and I am content.
- breathing. Okay, most people don’t think breathing as anything other than an autonomic response…if they think even that much about it. but to me, breathing means I am still here to enjoy life and all it brings.
I don’t have a favorite kind of dog. I have favorite dogs instead. Mine are Gunnar, Dasher, Jake and Daisy right now. Before these four, there was Bear, Honey, Sparky, Domino, Beau, Bella, Red, Goldie, Fred……they have all been different breeds from akc certified pure-breds to trashcan mutts.
I am so grateful for my tankless water heater. I LOVE this thing! HOURS and hours of hot water…………..sigh