So I have been speaking in an online chat room with a fellow from Canada..and he asked me about the blog. So of course, I told him a bit about it and he started asking questions……..just a sample follow:
- when you blog, do you wear pants?
- Are you mentally capable?
- Are you into wearing a thong and dancing around a pole all night?
- Do you know how to work with wood?
- how do you filter air?
- How many hours a day does your brain work?
- Are you able to a thousand push-ups in five minutes?
- How long does it take for a tree to grow to 100 years old?
- When it comes to hydro, what is your system: 240 amp or 60 amp?
- How much water pressure does it take to run a household?
- how many brain cells does it take to make a genius?
Now, I don’t know about you, but in reading over these questions I thought “Rich is nuts!”. Then I thought maybe I should just answer them. This could be an excellent opportunity for international relations…then I started to worry that maybe, just maybe INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS is really what he was thinking when he asked those off the wall things. No matter, here goes nuthin!
So here ya go. (Moon, his inamorata shall love this!)
- Nope. When I blog I usually do NOT wear pants. I either wear jeans or my nighty.
- Yes, I am mentally capable. Now, that also depends on what i am supposed to be doing. For example, I am NOT capable of baking a cake in a washing machine.
- I no longer wear thongs, unless you count the things on my feet. I call em flip flops but a lot of people call em thongs. And I have danced with a Pole before but never a pole.
- Yes…I even have power tools for working with wood!
- I don’t filter air. I filter water, I filter coffee, I even filter milk at times, but I never filter air.
- My brain works all day every day…..except when it doesn’t.
- 101 years………ya gotta figure a year passes before it is one, so to be 100 there has to have been 101 years flow on by. Unless it is in my front yard in which case it died at age four.
- MY own personal system? ummmmm, okay I know amps are electric..and the washer has a 220 hookup……so I can almost safely assume I have a 200 amp system. See, I even did that without being electrocuted! the brain is continuing to work!
- water…pressure………..ummmmmmmmmmmm, yea. about that. Does it count that I do not know? or even care/ Why would you ask such a silly question? Rich must work with water or something……poor man.
- How many? As many as I personally have within my skull. Yep, or at least 12.
So there ya have it…cannuckian questions. Somehow, I think Cyranny is cringing right about now!