Pensitivity101 nominated me for this award. Thank you! This award came on a day when I was wondering if I should just permanently hush up on the blog or keep on going. So thanks to Pensitivity101, ya’ll have to keep on putting up with my political rants, blogs about nothing and general BS…….. go thank her, why don’t ya?
Here are the rules for this award:
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions
- Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or your blog site
1. If you could be a flower, what would you choose to be and why? oh, I am a rose. I smell pretty (most of the time), look pretty (or I used to anyway) and will tear you to pieces if you handle me wrong.
2. What is your favourite meal ? (one, two or three courses allowed) It used to be porcupines, rice and green beans…(porcupines are meatballs made with ground beef, onions and rice and cooked in a tomato sauce). Now, I don’t have a favorite. Anything edible is my favorite.
3. What is you favourite song, and why?
4. What is your favourite season of the year? I like every season, but I suppose Autumn would classify as my favorite. I love the smell of woodsmoke on chilly nights, the colors of the leaves turning, the autumn flowers. It’s also the time of year we go camping and I would rather do that than almost anything.
5. Are you closest to friends, family or your pets? one friend and one pet and one family member. My hubby (of course), Angela and Gunnar. Everyone else can pretty much disappear off the face of the earth if I still have them.
6. Do you prefer living in the city or the country? I prefer living exactly where I do live…in Enid, Oklahoma.
7. Which do you prefer, reading or writing? I’d rather read. I am not a writer..I am a blatherer, a bungler of words and phrases,…iow…a blogger.
8. Are you left or right handed? I am both. left handed as a child but those blasted nuns beat it out of me with a ruler across the knuckles and forced me to write with my right hand. I catch balls with my left, comb my hair with my right.
9. Do crowded places bother you? yes
10. Would you prefer a walk in the woods or a walk along the beach? again….YES. either one
11. Can you keep a secret? maybe..it depends on whether or not someone’s health and safety are in question.
I’m supposed to nominate people now..and I am nominating every singe one of you that reads this. Do it or don’t. Entirely up to you.