The Haunted Wordsmith was obviously suffering insomnia when she came up with the following “night-time questions”. And…as we insomniacs MUST stick together (we annoy the tar out of everyone else who can sleep upon demand) I am going to answer them.
- What is your favorite nighttime snack?
- Porky Pig or Miss Piggy?
- If you were Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz, would you have made it to the Emerald City?
- If you decorate a tree for Christmas, what kind of ornaments do you prefer?
- If you were to kill someone (and get away with it), how would you kill them?
- If you could hitch a ride in the Tardis, where/when would you go?
- What is the oddest dream you have ever had?
- Do you believe in the monster in the closet?
- Have you ever played strip poker (or another strip game)?
- How long can you let a wrapped gift go before you open it?
- You have to buy a book for another blogger, what do you buy and who for?
- What was the last book you disliked and why?
- Is there a song that gets stuck in your head every time you hear it?
- What is your favorite thing to buy at a movie theater concession stand?
- Did Grandma get run over by the reindeer?
My answers..well some are answers, some are just confused and others are total snark.
- food. Yep, I will eat dang near anything at night (not bugs…I draw the line at bugs)
- Porky Pig…always and forever. Miss Piggy is obnoxious, selfish, vain and self-absorbed to the point I want to do bodily damage…like rip off her head and shove it up……nevermind.
- First of all, I wouldn’t be Dorothy. been there and done that my first year of college. see exhibit A.
I would be the scarecrow. Brains in that boy. I have brains.
- I no longer decorate a tree. Lights on the house (yes all year long) are good enough.
- I’d rip their head off and shove it up their…..nevermind. I am a pacifist at heart.
- To the beginning of the solar system. I think that big bang theory might be right and I want to prove it.
- Now really…dreams are extremely personal. I have a recurring swimming though air dream though. Haven’t a clue what it means (if anything)
- I once left a present fully wrapped for six years. I didn’t like the person who gave it to me and didn’t want to have to reciprocate. I re-gifted it instead….to the giver.
- Okay….I would buy by Aidan J Reid (a blogger) and give it to Larry of Quest
- Sorry Aidan but they asked….Raising Lazarus by Aidan J Reid. I just couldn’t get into it. Everyone else that has read it liked it, so it’s definitely ME and not the book!
- I really can’t answer this as 1. I don’t go to movie theaters and 2. I have never purchased anything at one when I did go.
- You all had better dang well hope she didn’t if ya expect to get a present!