The Haunted Wordsmith poses questions of her subjects….that would be US. (She IS the queen of questions, ya know).
We must respond….not necessarily with erudite responses!
- What is the oldest thing in your refrigerator right now?
- If you were picked to be on a game show, what type of game would it be (family feud, Jeopardy, etc.)?
- You’re walking in the woods and see a man waving to you…what do you do?
- It was a perfect snowfall…what do you build?
- What is the worst thing someone could put on popcorn?
- What flavor of potato chip (crisps) do you like?
- Do you cry when happy?
- ET lands back on Earth and invites you to go home with him…do you?
- Who is your favorite actor/actress?
- Northern hemisphere, Southern hemisphere, or equator…which would you choose to live in?
- If you were on an awards committee and had to pick three books published in the last five years as winners, which would they be?
- You have to create a role-playing character, what do you create?
- Which song best describes you when you are: happy? sad? angry? bored?
- A jar of pickles I made in 2001
- It would be a Jeopardy type of thing..probably titled “Are you smarter than a Doofus?”
- I wave back. What else would I do? I was raised to be polite. Now if it were an ax murderer waving at me in the woods, I would run in the opposite direction and NEVER EVER go into that old building that has creepy music playing.
- Not a danged thing until I get pictures. With my luck the neighbor’s dog will beat me outside and poo in the middle of it….after a picture? Snow dwarves…a whole bunch of em all over the place.
- brussel sprouts. Somehow brussel sprout popcorn sounds really really bad.
- none. I like tortilla chips. no salt, home-made with a ton of home made salsa on top. (yes I do so make my own)
- yes. I also cry at Hallmark commercials, sappy movies, puppies and kittens and when I break a toe. Bet ya thought I was going to say fingernail, didn’t ya?
- where’s my passport? Of course I am going with him.
- Katherine Hepburn or Omar Sharif
- Can I live on the north pole instead? I kind of want to live with Santa’s elves. I LOVE making wooden toys. I love crafts. send me north.
- Sigil, Pathfinders and Spectrum. All by the same author/blogger Aidan J Reid ..can find them on amazon.
- OHH, can I use the one I have on D&D? She is a half-human half-elvin mage. She would rather pickle veggies than beat up other characters (yes, D&D is a sort of war game) but is a fierce fighter when someone she loves is attacked. She has a punk rock hair sttle, she rides a panther and her pet is a fraidy-cat dragon that she has leashed and has to drag behind her. Her name is Suze….lol
angry? ummmmmm hang on a sec. lemme think………………………………………
well this one makes me get over whatever is bugging me…will that work?
bored? I don’t have time to be bored. okay….this makes life fun so I guess it is the antidote to boredom.