The Queen…..no not Elizabeth Regina…….Theresa at the Haunted Wordsmith…..asks daily questions. I try to answer as best I can…or at least just answer with something legible.
As always, other people’s questions are in a pretty color. (It’s easier for you to find the intelligent stuff when it is pretty)
- What is the strangest gift you have ever received?
- Someone is feeling blue, how do you cheer them up?
- What is your favorite quote?
- What are two songs that people would be surprised to see in your playlist?
- What is your favorite myth?
- What book best describes your life?
- What is something you recently learned?
- What phrase are you most tired of hearing?
- If your bathroom could speak, what would it say?
- You know a secret, can you keep it?
- What would your 15-minutes of fame be for?
- Who is the mysterious visitor to Poe’s grave?
- Fast food joints – best one, okay one, and worst one.
- If you could be in a tv show, which one would it be?
- Which would you rather be able to read: someone’s mind or someone’s heart (emotions)?
- What is one song that always makes you smile (video please)
- a smooshed dead frog from my four year old son. He even wrapped it up with pretty paper.
- I don’t. Everyone is entitled to their feelings, both positive and negative.
- “Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.” Elbert Hubbard
- I don’t have a playlist. Isn’t that the ipod thing? Don’t have an ipod. I have a radio and a cd player…
- That the President has a “very smart brain”
- “where the sidewalk ends” by Shel Silverstein. just call me Millie
- How to use my three year old smart phone, specifically, how to add a contact to it.
- “exact same” how redundant can a person be?
- “start over”
- I had it already…singing a solo on national news at age 16
- Probably Poe. that would be mysterious alright.
- fast food..best? Braum’s, just okay? KFC really awful? McDonalds..the one in Tev Aviv airport. YUCK!
- Honey West! woohooooooo, I wanna be Anne Francishttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwikpOdQOOM
- Neither. reading people’s minds would be worse than hearing every stupid conversation they have while talking on their cellphones. And the heck with reading a heart…..not after dealing with the hubby’s.