Okay, I missed one. I did, really, I did. I missed an entire day’s writing. Well, that isn’t entirely true..I did get one challenge done but that was it. I spent the rest of my computer time playing a MMORG…….sigh. George said I will never grow up at the rate I am going.
In any event, today i will just double up whichever challenges I totally missed yesterday with today’s challenges..and really muck it all up!
The QUEEN (of bloggery, not Great Britain) asks the following:
- What do you put in your sandwich?
- Sunrises, midday sun, or sunsets?
- You have 24 hours left to live – how do you spend it?
- Do you believe in good luck and/or good luck charms?
- What is your favorite soup?
- What is the best thing to do in each season?
- Have you ever played a sport?
- What is the most exotic animal you have ever touched?
- If you lived in the Matrix, what skill would you want to instantly learn?
- What is one blog that you think everyone should read/visit?
- What is one song that best describes your day so far?
and December 9th (that’s still today):
- What was your favorite subject in school?
- Sleigh ride, snowmobile, or something else?
- If you were a Disney character, which one would you be?
- What is the meaning of life?
- What is the strangest thing you have ever eaten?
- Puppy, kitten, piglet, or baby goat?
- If you were auditioning for an Idol show, what would you sing (imagine you can sing if you can’t)?
- What is your favorite cartoon?
- Randy Rainbow – what is your favorite song?
anddddddd, my answers:
- it depends..on the bread mostly. pnut butter and strawberry jam on white, ham and cheese on wheat, roast beef on a ciabatta bun, turkey club on white bread toasted, BLT on wheat bread toasted….
- all of them. I adore sunrises when I can manage to wake up soon enough, love midday as that is when I have the most energy, and sunsets for romance……
- with George. doing nothing at all but holding hands, or leaning on him while reading a book.
- nope. I think we make our own “luck”
- summer squash and spiced apple…..
- living………..yep, that’s the best thing to do.
- I played little league baseball until it was discovered (Gee, thanks Randy Nuckles) that I was a girl.
- a rock rabbit in Jerusalem….or was it Capernaum?
- the what? I have absolutely no clue.
- Richmond Road
- favorite subject? Mathematics
- can I just walk please?…I can use snowshoes.
- Buzz Lightyear
- to be the best YOU that you can be.
- locusts in the Sinai Desert with the Bedouins
- baby goat, specifically a nubian goat
- Bugs Bunny as a valkyrie
- I adore Randy Rainbow!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nv4207c9M74