I was nominated for this award by CrushedCaramel……not sure what her “rl” name is..I have decided she is Cara Mel..thus Caramel….if she hates it she will tell me. Thank you for the award Cara………I truly appreciate being nominated (for anything really as it means SOMEONE LIKES ME!!!!!!!)
f course, there are rules, and I do so TRY to follow them all. But as I am an activist at best and a maroon at worst, I will probably forget part of them in my quest to publish yet more blather into the Interweb! Yes, Larry, I am once again going to blather!
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them – THANK YOU Cara! Mel! both of ya!
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
- Notify the nominees about it on one of their own posts.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or your blog site.
Crushed Caramel’s questions for me:
- Do you have any blogging achievements you are pleased with…or a particular post you are really proud of? YES! Cyranny of Cyranny’s Cove created an award and named it after ME! here it is!
- Do you like parties? Not really.
- What are your next door neighbours like? Do you get on with them? my adopted grand daughter and grandson live on one side of me, and my handiman lives on the other side. I adore them all.
- What would be some of the features of your dream wedding? Already had it. marriage to my best friend. nothing else mattered, it was all fluff
- What is your favourite food “on toast”? bacon, lettuce and tomato with a touch of mayo
- Do you have any bad driving habits? no actually. I am an extremely good driver
- What’s the most romantic thing that someone has done for you? my husband made me breakfast and served me in bed..he can’t cook at all.
- Have you ever been harassed at work? Yes. So much so that I brought a lawsuit against my employer and won.
- What kind of food / snacks would you take with you on a picnic? potato salad, a green salad, fresh fruit, fried chicken, and a cold bottle of water
- Have you ever been the victim of a crime? yes.
- If you were a tourist in England, where would you like to visit? I would love to see Cornwall, spend a significant amount of time there (say a month). I’d love to visit St Ives, Port Arthur, Penzance, and Truro. I’d want to also visit Isle of Wight and see where my dad’s forebears came from……and see my blogging buddy Georgina Moon while there. I’d really love to do the beach walk with Georgie.
11 other bloggers? holy cow…….here’s where the ‘rules” get a bit warped out. I want to hear each and every one of the bloggers that i follow to do this…everyone deserves a blog award IMO…….so nope. Not gonna name names. If you are reading this and wish to do the award (or have the award) it is yours with my compliments!
My Questions for you:
- What is the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the words “reality Television”?
- Without looking back, how many other bloggers have I mentioned in this post?
- Tell me about your favorite winter memory.
- What’s the last book you read that you would NOT recommend anyone read?
- What is the most difficult thing about blogging?
- Do you have a bucket List? Do you even have a bucket?
- If you could own an entire country, what would you name it and what title would you give to yourself?
- What is your least favorite food?
- which do you choose? Guest House, 5 star hotel, hostel or caravan (camper to Americans)? Why?
- Have you ever attended the opera?
- If the answer to number 10 is yes, what did you see and did you enjoy it? If no, what is stopping you?
Thanks again to CrushedCaramel for the award.