your answers to some odd but enticing questions………
go check out the haunted wordsmith for this and other irrational things to read.
- What is your favorite number?
- Standing at a buffet with an empty plate and bowl, what do you fill it with?
- What smell do you associate with December?
- What literary character would be your significant other?
- What book are you looking forward to reading next year?
- Which Star Trek character are you?
- What is your favorite cracker?
- Would you rather:
- eat raw fish or eat raw beef
- paint a picture or take a picture
- read a book or watch a movie
- go to bed early or get up early
- visit New York City or visit Las Vegas
- I suppose it is 64. haven’t really thought about it. it will probably be 65 next year and 66 the year after………
- little crab tarts, one shrimp (more than one and I turn into an itchy strawberry-lady), and fruit salads if they provide them..one of each dessert…….and bread. gotta have bread. Hey, I don’t eat like this! I am at a buffet, remember?
- wood smoke and peppermint
- Charles Ogier de Batz de Castelmore, Comte d’Artagnan (think the 3 musketeers)
- “The World as it Is: A Memoir of the Obama White House”
- Ritz, garden veggie style
- ohhhhhh, multiquestion question! rock on!
- I have already eaten both raw fish and beef..didn’t care for the experience. so neither one thanks. I’ll take a raw PBJ instead
- take a picture
- read a book
- go to bed early…like that is gonna happen!
- I have visited NYC..Have ZERO desire to go to sin city. Can I choose New Orleans instead? Or how about Homosassa, Fla? Yea, I really want to go to Florida!