Things that every person should do at least once in their life?
Harry Potter Films?
Things that are flat and green?
Things that IMP is short for?
Flightless bird species?
Things you are doing today that you’ll not be doing tomorrow?
Foods that taste foul to you?
Things that are bright?
Things that are bouncy?
Things that are sharp but are not knives?
Things that you are thankful for?
Animals that start with the letter Z?
Countries that you would to visit?
Of the craziest things you have ever done?
Things that you would like to write about but haven’t?
Items on your bucket list?
Bad habits of today’s society?
Holy Cow! Okay Rory, here we go!
- Read a book. A REAL book. one with paper pages that you have to turn…….so many kids read stuff on the computer, or a kindle or their PHONE! For pete’s sake, learn what a treasure a real BOOK can be!
- Harry Whosits? yea, I am the last person on the planet that has managed to FAIL TO READ ANY OF THE HP BOOKS OR SEE A HP MOVIE. I have no clue.
- IMP is short for something? A short person? a short joker? Heck if I know.
- the Dodo…………a penguin……………..and….ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm…………………I have no idea.
- Going to the social security office to see why the blasted government hasn’t approved my husband’s retirement already! grrrrrrrrrr, bunch of maroons in the government!
- Liver, Peas (yes green garden peas…nasty things!)……….and locusts. Yes, I ate a danged bug. In my defense I was in the Sinai and traveling across with the Bedouin and they gave it to me. ick!
- My neighbor Sam, the incredible six year old that calls me gramma suze! My bathroom light (wayyyyyyy to bright), and a harvest moon.
- Boobs (yes, i DID just go there!), balls (get your minds out of the gutter) and my cat, Pywacket.
- sarcasm, Gunnar’s teeth (YOU try getting a whole cooked chicken away from my rat terrier!), cheddar cheese
- My husband’s heart surgeon, mornings, diet dr pepper
- well of course ZEBRA……now what else? Zonkey…………..and………………………..Zebu!
- I assume there is a “like” in there…like to visit? England, Australia, New Zealand
- Bungee dropped from a bridge over a huge river……stupid, stupid, stupid!
- having a happy childhood………..can’t write what ya don’t know. Can’t even get a fiction piece out of that.
- Visit England, Australia and New Zealand.
- talking on cell phones. people do it to the exclusion of all else. the most irritating thing about it is having to hear the absolute drivel that is so all-important that the maroons can’t wait ten minutes to actually speak face to face with the maroon on the other side of their conversation.