Rory has once again come up with a rather odd, yet oddly amusing challenge. This is my first go at it, and it seems to be the last in a series of three. I hope he will forgive me if I have been a bit “out of it” for the past several weeks.
Here are Rory’s “rules” :
“Oh No Way, Oh So Way!
All you need do to the questions below are answer Oh No Way for ‘No, l have never’ or Oh So Way for Yes, l have!’ Therefore your answers to the questions below can only swing two ways ‘yes or no’ or Oh So Way or Oh No Way’.
You need only answer in the comments section below or It’s up to you if you go further or treat this as a prompt for a post .. . if however you choose to answer in the comments section – my advice is actually answer … you know what l mean? I mean we can all place numbers in there, and we can all guess …buuuut? Hey! You chose to play …. jus’ saying is all …”
Okay on that note..here is installment three of the “oh no way, or so way” challenge.
- Been chased by a wild animal
- Farted in an elevator or other such enclosed space
- Read a book upside down
- Peed in a public swimming pool
- Been in handcuffs … your interpretation …
- Started a fight
- Fallen asleep in/on the toilet
- Had sex in a public place
- Sent food back to the chef in a restaurant
- Changed a tyre
- Fallen asleep on a date
- Been caught doing it … your interpretation …
- Flirted with someone half or double your age
and my responses:
- oh so way.. an alligator once chased me from where he was lying next to a lake back to the stair steps up to my apartment. I was nine months pregnant at the time. I also sat down on said alligator as I thought it was a log. Can we all just say “damn Suze!” and get it over with now?
- ummmmmm, maybe? not that I can recall.
- oh no way. I have never read an upside down book…
- I have probably peed in a public swimming pool. I started swim lessons at age four so it is possible. I just don’t remember doing so.
- oh so way. I have been placed in handcuffs. twice as a matter of fact. Once for being white wen a cop expected me not to be…I was a courier of the NAACP back in the day, driving one of their vehicles when I was pulled over. The officer was shocked to see a caucasian driving and ordered me out of the car. When I asked what the problem was, I was arrested for “resisting”. I told him I asked a question, and since when was that resisting? The charges where thrown out as soon as I saw a magistrate who proceeded to lecture me on “working with your own kind”. See whay I fight for civil rights? The second time was being arrested for “contempt of court” when I refused to answer a question in a court case where I was the “expert witness”. it pissed off the judge that I had to explain to him I couldn’t answer a question due to Federal law (which prevented me answering without a ROI). When ordered to answer I said “sir, with all due respect, Federal law trumps State law. I can’t answer you”..and off I went to sit in jail for a few hours. I learned how to play poker in that jail cell.
- no way. I finished quite a few, but have never deliberately started one.
- no way. who could fall asseep there????????
- no way
- yes, I have sent back food to the “chef”. Usually for being undercooked. I will NOT poison myself just to keep some schmuck happy in a kitchen.
- oh, so way. I have changed many a TIRE. lol
- no way. I have never fallen asleep during a date.
- ummmmmmm, no way. and YOU figure out what I am talking about!
- No way. I have rarely flirted as I actually stink at flirting.