I know it is Friday because this challenge is back on…and since I love exaggeration to prove or make a point, It is fitting I should do this one!
I’m not sure where Teresa comes up with these questions, but I really do like answering them. Go check her out..there’s a lot more than just odd challenges to her blog.
Fibbing Friday Questions:
- What did the fox say? it doesn’t really matter as everyone knows Fox lies.
- What really ran Grandma over? a shopping cart wheel.
- Those aren’t elves in Santa’s workshop…what are they? Giant fleas with opposable thumbs
- What were the milkman’s confessions? He was lactose intollerent
- The Mad Hatter wasn’t really a hatter, what was his occupation? Tea Plantation owner
- What is your favorite sandwich? two oatmeal cookies with french vanilla ice cream in the middle
- What do you like to curl up with on cold winter nights? my pet wolverine
- Davy Jones doesn’t have a locker…what does he have? a really bad Trumpian comb-over and a purse
- Blackbeard was a not a pirate…what was he? a barber
- What are the real directions to Neverland? first, dig a hole, 4 feet by 4 feet…fill it with water…add a fish or two…sit, close your eyes and think real hard. there is no neverland!
- Why do people in old tv shows and movies spend so much time sitting on their front porch? I-phones weren’t invented yet.
- What really happened to the three little pigs? I love barbeque, don’t you?
- What really is Trump’s Space Force? Marvin the Martian, Buzz Lightyear and Howdy Doody…otherwise known as Trey Gowdy.
- Who brings the Easter eggs? The Easter Chicken.
- What is down the rabbit hole? lots and lots of little pill shaped objects…….