Mel over at Sparksfromacombustiblemind greets us every Monday morning with four or five questions on her SYW. This started out as a challenge for me, then turned into a habit..now it seems to be close to an addiction. You know, a good one, but still…sweaty palms on early Monday morning awakenings…having difficulty catching one’s breath, obsessing over when it will be posted so one can answer…
Okay, so that was an extreme exaggeration…what do you honestly expect from me? Have you failed to pay attention? (sorry..I need coffee)
So here it is…..SYW
- Create a SYW post. Then post the link to your blog in my comment box or leave your answers in the comments box of my blog.
- To make it easy for others to check out your post, title your blog post “Share Your World” and link it to this post.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
- Ping-backs are activated and are working well. For instructions on how ping-backs work, in case you weren’t certain, please click here.
This Week’s Questions:
- Was the last thing you read digital or print?
- Are you more an extrovert or introvert?
- How is your life different from what you imagined as a younger person?
- Do you think about dying? Does death scare you? Why or why not?
- The Fall of the Roman Empire……no, I seriously did just finish this again. I am pretty sure I found abut 146 comments about Trump in there.
- Believe it or not..introvert. I have to force myself to speak with people, to put myself into an audience’s eye…………..George swears I am extroverted, but I think it would be easy for a extrovert to go new places and meet new people. I don’t like sharing serious information with anyone, and will easily make a joke to distract people when they get too “close”.
- I imagined I would be a ballerina…or a lawyer…or an archaeologist. Some super special career where I would be the most intelligent, amazing, creative or successful person in my career. Then I grew up a bit and discovered that I would never be that amazingly successful person. I thought I’d have a huge house, four or five children…a farm with horses grazing in peaceful pastures…instead I got a small house in a city, two obstreperous sons and a few dogs and cats.
- Yes, I think about dying. Especially since George has had two heart surgeries in the last six months. Especially since I am old enough for Medicare. Especially since my congestive heart disease has been rearing it’s ugly head more and more over the last year. I’m not afraid of dying..been there and done that 11 years ago now. But I do tend to worry about what will happen to George when I do die, if I die before him. We have been emotionally connected since the age of nine or ten. He tends more towards depression than I do and takes forever to get over emotional traumas. So I really tend to try and fix things so he won’t have to. I have an updated will..a DNR..a living will..the bills all get paid through online withdrawals. He’d forget to pay anything as I have dealt with all bills since we got married.