SYW from Mel at Sparksfromacombustiblemind………..every monday. DO IT!
- If you could interview anyone from your life living or dead, but not a celebrity, who would it be and why? I have been thinking about this question for what feels like a week now (it’s only truly been a few minutes) and no one from MY life pops up as anyone I want to interview. You DID say no celebrities, so that kicks out the only ones I WOULD want to interview. My cousin Admiral Ramsey (in charge of Pearl Harbor), or my cousin General Kilmartin, USMC, or my other cousins Anne and Logan Ramsey (actors)…….or my grandmother who was a suffragette, or my aunt who was also a suffragette…….None of my teachers..no one from the numerous churches I attended…no one from schools or colleges. Not even my grand dad who worked at the Smithsonian and sculpted the most fabulous animal statues…
- As a child, did you have a nickname? Did you carry that with you throughout life or was it only in childhood that you used it? My brother called me nasty names..my dad called me “miss Honey”..everyone else called me by my name. Except George, who called me Suze…that has stuck.
- Give us three words that describe you:
survivor, stubborn, compassionate
- Sneaking into a second movie at the theater (if you go to a movie house)? Is that wrong or just harmless ‘fun’?
it is theft. Why do you ask? And no, we don’t go to the movies anymore. Who could possibly afford it?
- If you had a time machine would you go back to the past or forward into the future? Why? This has been asked before by others in various challenges, and I have stayed away from serious answers…instead flippantly throwing out some king or queen’s name for various reasons. BUT, I would seriously want to ask Jesus from Galilee just what in hell he was thinking to leave people in charge? I’d want to hear TRUTH from him. For I honestly believe he would be thoroughly disgusted by what humanity has done to his simple messages. I think he would be appalled at the thought of himself being turned into a third of God, equal yet separate…a sort of Holy Easter Bunny who performed sweet miracles. I’d ask why in tarnation he left PAUL in charge of his movement, who twisted his words into a new religion? I’d want to ask if he DID leave Paul in charge or did Paul take over? (cause that’s what I think…Paul of Tarsus didn’t even KNOW Jesus so how in Hades could he say what Jesus said with ANY amount of veracity?)…..and yes, to those who just read that and thought I am incorrect…go to seminary. I DID. It wasn’t the Paul of fisherman fame who wrote all those letters…who wrote the revelation letter…NOPE. Tarsus Paul..the dude who was blinded so he could see. HE was the educated one who wrote to everyone and told them how to behave.