Theresa of the Haunted Wordsmith hosts Fibbing Fridays……she poses questions and we lie like dawgs in answer.
Check her out..she does lots of truly intelligent things too!
- Where do all the lost texts and emails go?
- What do people really mean when they say, “Just a second”?
- What is the best thing to come in threes?
- Why was Betty White trending?
- You followed the White Rabbit down the hole, but where did you end up?
- who was behind the curtain the whole time?
- What makes grass grow?
- How do gophers like to spend their Friday nights?
- The Grand Canyon isn’t very Grand, what is it?
- Twilight wasn’t about vampires and werewolves, what was it about?
- In three words, what is the best way to spend an evening?
- What are birds really saying when they chirp?
- What is the strangest thing on your computer?
All the lost texts and emails go to the planet Rupert. Planet Rupert, as any good Galaxy Hitchhiker knows, is really named Persephone…but has been nicknamed “Rupert” after some astronomer’s parrot.
When saying “just a second” it totally depends upon the age of the speaker as to what it means…for a child it means “until you drag me screaming out of here”…to a teenager it means “I’ll do it when I decide it is cool enough for me to do”..and when a husband says it, it means “when Hell freezes over but if I say that my wife will kill me”.
Betty White has always been a trend. Weren’t you paying attention?
A bar…or a sanitarium.
Chumley was behind the curtain…preparing to grab Vita and take her to the sanitarium.
grass? What makes it grow? ummmmmmmmmmm, what kind of grass? I really don’t want to answer as it could possibly incriminate me somehow. so you are just going to have to wonder.
Gophers pick up golf balls every Friday night.
It used to be the “Most brilliant, beautiful, gorgeous, amazing, miraculous canyon in the world”…they shortened it in 1967 cause the Hippies couldn’t remember the name of where they were going.
Twilight wasn’t about vampires and werewolves! It was about WereWolverines and vampire bats!
HOW DARE YOU!!!
Birds are really saying peep, peep, peep.
The strangest thing on my computer? right now? It is this post!