Since WP seems to be acting snarkily towards me and my responses today, I couldn’t simply answer Cheryl’s post questions. Here’s hoping this actually posts correctly!
and my responses:
- I am fairly reasonable. It takes a LOT to make me lose it and go berserker on people or things….and no, I really don’t think there are very many reasonable Americans left on the planet. (not the answer you were going for, but there ya have it)
- Yep. They exist…and they are sitting up in their space ships (or whatever) laughing their asses off at the stupid humans.
- Mr. Peabody…at least I am pretty sure there was a short lived comic book about Mr. Peabody and Sherman.
- mutant teenage power huh? I’d want the power of bestowing permanent impotence, virulent infection and bestowing stinky smells on the asshole that raped me. That would do it for me.
- same as four, only far more violent…….lol
- yes. pancake coverage variable is NOT variable but a constant. Check that math again.
- I’m wearing PURPLE baby! I am an alien with telepathic powers and the ability to de-sex Capt Kirk with a single look!
- 1000 bucks? tax free? I’d save it until I had enough to buy all the flooring I need to repair this home. …and then hire someone else to do it for me.
- I prefer Dr. Pepper, over ice or crisply chilled.
- Considering I have never voluntarily listened to Bruce in my entire life, have never owned a deck, and stopped drinking to stupidity back in the late 70’s, I refuse to answer this question!@